On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Tomasz Finc <tf...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> If you have any questions about presenting at FOSDEM then let us know. Many
> of us have presented about Wikimedia related projects at FOSDEM before.

I gave a similar talk (about a test automation project that I did for a
client before I started working for WMF) at a few conferences and meetups
and wrote a blog post with screencast[1], so I pretty much know what I will
be talking about, I "just" need to adjust it for the current project.

I plan to write a blog post and record another screencast while preparing
the talk. I can post the link here when it is done, so interested people
can provide feedback.

Željko
--
[1] http://filipin.eu/test-automation-at-homeswap-com/