Hi all,

I've been taking a look at the SVN history[0], and it doesn't look like
anything is actively using SVN anymore. Looking at the logs, it doesn't
look like much of anything has been committed in the last few months
that hasn't since been moved to Git (in Gerrit or elsewhere). This being
said:

I'm going to mark all of the MediaWiki SVN repository as read-only
tomorrow, Jan. 25th.

Note this won't make anything in SVN go away, as we're still committed
to leaving the SVN repositories available in a read-only manner. This
also doesn't prevent us from converting extensions or other code to
Git if someone decides to resurrect a project. Finally, this does not
affect the Wikimedia repository, which still has a couple of active
projects.

-Chad

[0] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki