Hi,

On 24 January 2013 18:34, Everton Zanella Alvarenga <
ezalvare...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> 1) My first question is if someone could help me to create a  RSS feed
> of threads of the Portuguese Wikipedia village pump (= /esplanada/).
> The feed would contain the title and link to the thread, the thread
> body and the author. Our /esplanada/ has one subpage per thread, which
> makes easy to watch what I want.

If you don’t want to implement your own software to generate the RSS feed,
I guess you could use something like
http://pt.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Especial%3AP%C3%A1ginas_novas&namespace=4&tagfilter=&username=and
if you would create an “abuse filter” marking all new subpages of the
village pump with a special tag, you could even filter this using the new
tag, and be practically done with it (it might not be exactly the format
you requested, but the data is there).

HTH,
-- [[cs:User:Mormegil | Petr Kadlec]]