On 01/25/2013 06:00 AM, Guillaume Paumier wrote:
On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:27 PM, Guillaume Paumier
<gpaum...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

So, I've done this: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Guillom/sandbox

On second thought, it's probably better to use permalinks for the list
archives: https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?oldid=634498

Nice! And happy to see the trend of black and somewhat consistent black icons continues.

Are https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Meetings joining also the party?

The information is centralized on that page, but using LST, it's also

LST? Sounds like something I would refuse to try in a club.

(I checked:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Glossary#L )

possible to selectively pull information from it to display on
topic-specific pages. See
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Guillom/sandbox2 for examples.

https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?oldid=634501

Wow.

So it looks like your proposal could incorporate future categories of events e.g. Development / Documentation / Promotion / Design / Sysadmin etc weekly goals?

If so, we are starting to get onto something.

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation