Well, the only reason I can think of this happening is because something
must have called MWNamespace::getCanonicalNamespaces before your extension
initialized, thus causing the cache it has to be filled without the
extension's namespaces. Maybe try calling
MWNamespace::getCanonicalNamespaces( true ) to force regeneration?

*--*
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science
www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com