Hello,

We would like to know how to obtain a travel scholarship to Amsterdam
Hackathon 2013.

We are confused as Wikimedia events are out of scope for participation
grant
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Participation_Grants#Wikimedia-organized_events

and I read that the GlamCamp Amsterdam 2011 Travel Scholarships was
withdrawn "*at request of WMF in order that the individual applicants can
apply for the new Participation Grants system"*
*
*
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants_talk:WM_NL/GLAMcamp_Amsterdam_travel_scholarships

--
Butch Bustria
Philippines

The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only
for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the
intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or
the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the
original message and attachments.