On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Max Semenik <maxsem.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 01.02.2013, 18:14 John wrote:
>
>> I think there are still some serious issues with this extension, I
>> have checked several pages, and used the max limit parameter and all
>> it returns is a single thumb
>
> That's the point. If you want to enumerate all images on a page,
> there's prop=images. PageImages returns just 1, most appropriate,
> thumb.

That could have been made a lot more clear, both in the documentation
and in the name of the module itself ("pageimages" implies more than
one per page).

Also, BTW, the API module could use implementing getExamples() and
getHelpUrls(). And I wonder if there's a reason it uses 50 and 100
rather than ApiBase::LIMIT_SMALL1 and ApiBase::LIMIT_SMALL2 for the
limit. And why it defaults to 1 rather than 10 like pretty much
everything else.