Thank you, guys, I got more answer since I have told my disaster than
previously. :-)

2013/2/5 Marco Fleckinger <marco.fleckin...@wikipedia.at>

> Therefore you will need user credentials. BTW, is it already activated?
> Does your company even want to use it? If you already have some wiki-stuff,
> you may need to convert this. People will need to be introduced into this.

I tried to google what this is but I couldn't get a good overview. Can you
tell me in one sentence, what this is for?
I am not sure my company (i.e. our sysop) wants to use anything new.
Together with MediaWIki my other request to have PostgreSQL updated from
8.1 to 9.x has been rejected, too. :-(
(Yes, Hungary, you know well.)

2013/2/5 Dan Andreescu <dandree...@wikimedia.org>

> Binaris, if you have access to a machine, you can set up a Bitnami
> MediaWiki installation.

Yes, the sysop dislikes the idea of open source in this MS environment.
I have full access to my own machine where I am allowed to play on my own,
and I already have a XAMPP MW installation on it. That's no problem, I
wrote this article for the community Hungarian Wikipedia on installing MW
with XAMPP:
http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%C3%A9dia:Wikitelep%C3%ADt%C3%A9s_a_saj%C3%A1t_g%C3%A9pedre_l%C3%A9p%C3%A9sr%C5%91l_l%C3%A9p%C3%A9sre
The only problem is that this is a workstation, and my colleagues won't
reach my wiki.
I thought of an outer installation, but as I want to share non-public
know-how, it should be a private wiki and users would have to login each
time which is not a popular idea.
So I write Word documents at the moment.
--
Bináris