On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 9:22 PM, Moritz Schubotz <phy...@physikerwelt.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in the next version of the code review system, a way to classify the
> type of change would be great.

Well, we can use topics for this. Freeform tagging would be nice,
but that's further down on the roadmap.

> Maybe the trac-system would a good
> inspiration. i.e. a critical bug may be more important to review soon
> than a new feature.

I hate trac :p

> Furthermore running stylize.php remotely might be helpful to avoid
> that people waste their time with those formal aspects.

Can't do that--for the same reason we can't do automatic whitespace
fixing. Changing a commit would alter the sha1, which would mean
people's clones wouldn't match up with the remote (eg: you push a
change, merge it, and git pull wouldn't be able to just fast forward)

-Chad