Hi, this is more related to mediawiki rather than wikimedia, but this
list is being watched a bit more I guess.

Is there any extension that allows permanent removal of deleted pages
(or eventually selected deleted pages) from database and removal of
blocked users from database?

Imagine you have a mediawiki wiki that has 20 gb database, where
19.99gb of database is spam and indefinitely blocked users. I think
lot of wikis has this problem, making extension to deal with this
would be useful for many small wikis.

What is exact procedure of properly removing page from database so
that it doesn't break anything? What needs to be deleted and in which
order?