Le 05/03/13 03:56, Alexander Berntsen a écrit :
>> Is it not possible to insert the licence as part of your build
>> process? What I do with compiled or minified Javascript is to
>> build everything, and then insert the licence to all files using
>> BASH.

PLEASE NO. Let's not start a drama.

The JS are sent to the client in an optimized version. There is Zero
technical justification to add the long legal header.  The website
serving the files is already showing a link to mediawiki.org and our
license are pretty clear.

I can understand the legal reasons behind it, but lets stop being too
picky on that.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso