I would just like to note that while it may be "silly" or "useless" to
insert licenses into minified JavaScript, it is nonetheless *legally
required* to do so, regardless of the technical aspect of it. And it is not
a question of whether we want to support some labeling program that reads
JavaScript licenses; both the GPL and CC licenses have requirements that
when you convey source code or binaries through any medium that the license
be prominently displayed. I strongly doubt that a company is going to sue
the WMF for something like this, but even so it's not a good idea to
specifically ignore legal requirements for a third-party software.

*--*
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science
www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com