This is an improved version of the Weekly Report.
Thanks to Daniel Zahn and Nemo_bis for reviewing and feedback.

I've added some comments and explanations inline:

On Mon, 2013-03-11 at 03:00 +0000, reporter wrote:
> Status changes this week
>
> Reports changed/set to UNCONFIRMED:  49
> Reports changed/set to NEW        :  598
> Reports changed/set to ASSIGNED   :  145
> Reports changed/set to REOPENED   :  69
> Reports changed/set to RESOLVED   :  236
> Reports changed/set to VERIFIED   :  25

These are status changes only (also covers UNCONFIRMED and VERIFIED
now). Of course reports can change their status several times (e.g.
going from UNCONF to NEW and back, or to ASSIGNED and back).

> Total reports still open: 9787

The huge increase from last week's 9338 is due to also including reports
in UNCONFIRMED status now. Before it was only NEW,ASSIGNED,REOPENED.

> Reports created this week: 291

I've added this, as "Bugs NEW" above (refering to statuses) was
sometimes confused with "bug reports filed this week".

> Resolutions for the week:
>
> Reports marked FIXED     :  174
> Reports marked DUPLICATE :  24
> Reports marked INVALID   :  16
> Reports marked WORKSFORME:  21
> Reports marked WONTFIX   :  26

Now this only lists the resolutions that we actually use.
TODO: I don't trust that query yet, numbers feel too high.

> Created reports per component
[...]
> Created reports per product

Results now include ALL reports filed in the last 7 days no matter which
current status they have. Previously only covered NEW status.

andre
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/