On Tue, 2013-03-12 at 20:28 -0700, Rob Lanphier wrote:
> If the problem is with the rigidity of keywords, one thing I should
> note is that, in addition to tagging, there's also the "whiteboard" in
> Bugzilla, which I believe you can use for free form stuff to query.  I
> believe Andre only enabled that in recent months, so it may be that it
> wasn't available the last time you went looking, and is a feature we
> don't yet use for much (or anything?)

IIRC the Whiteboard has always been available, just nobody used it. :)

It's free-text format, so if you want to make sure to only find your own
entries again I highly recommend using some namespace for your entries.

I use the whiteboard to add "aklapper-moreinfo" entries whenever I would
set a "this report needs more info" flag or status in other Bugzillas.

andre
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/