On 03/13/2013 08:00 PM, Brian Wolff wrote:
> On 2013-03-12 8:38 PM, "Lukas Benedix" <bene...@zedat.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
>

>> Do you have any advice what I can do?
>>

> Don't take this the wrong way, but you should perhaps start considering a
> plan b. Community contributed extensions often take months before getting
> deployed. While that's not always the case, it is the likely case.
>
> You should also probably work on getting approval from the wikidata
> community. Its unlikely the extension will be deployed unless there is
> agreement at wikidata that the extension is wanted. (From what I've seen
> you left a comment on the vp to which no one responded to. That is not
> usually sufficient. Usually you have to get a bunch of people to actively
> support you)
>
> Best of luck,
> --bawolff

Lukas, I have to regretfully agree with Brian.  Please do consider
alternative means to test the feedback mechanisms in your project; it is
unlikely that, within the next 2-3 weeks, you will be able to get
through the multiple rounds of revision needed to meet design and
technical deployment standards.  If you set up a test wiki with this
functionality then we can ask people to try it out, to ensure you get
data from a few dozen people.  You won't be the first researcher who had
to change the proposed experimental method for pragmatic reasons. :/

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Engineering Community Manager