Ori, thanks for the great dev environment :)

As mentioned in another email, I would like to have the following added to
default vagrant installation. Having default dev environment would allow us
to quickly get new developers up to speed almost without
any walk-through steps.

* redirect from / to /w/index.php
* xdebug to debug from host's IDE
* unit testing frameworks, and maybe even some scripts to run php and other
unit tests
* easy way to add extensions - menu driven would be nice, or at least git
clone and add the "required()" :)
* SQL access - either phpMyAdmin, or routing SQL ports to host's tools, or
both, or ...
* "reset" script to quickly restart apache/memcached/etc  (is it possible
to do it from host?)
* Direct root access to the client's file system from the host (in windows
-- \\precsie64\root\...)
* "php update.php" - is it possible to do it from host?  "vagrant mwupdate"
?

Thanks!!!