What exactly is Labs Shell Access? Come to think of it, I really don't have
much of an idea of what Labs is in the first place. I assumed it was some
sort of testing environment, but I've never actually been on it.

*-- *
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science
www.whizkidztech.com | tylerro...@gmail.com