many thanks for this proposal, erik! what i would love to be considered in
this context as well would be "native language". to give an example:

i am speaking english and german. therefor i like to read the contents in
the original version, as long as it is available in this language. e.g.
wmch s bylaws are in 5 languages, the authoritative version is german as it
is registered in zürich. most other texts on our wiki are written in
english. so i d love to get these pages in english, and the bylaws in
german.

rupert