On 04/28/2013 05:10 PM, Rahul Maliakkal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Based on the feedback I got from the community, I have made my final
> proposal. Since only 3 days are left, I urge everyone to kindly reply as
> early as possible.

It looks good.  I have a couple small notes:

1. Firefogg only helps in one particular case (Firefox users with a
particular addon installed), so it may not be worth it.
2. Please use clear names for the mockup images, not things like
Without.v01.png and S4.png.  You can either get someone to rename them
on MediaWiki.org, or just upload new images to Wikimedia Commons then
put {{delete}} on the old ones.

Matt Flaschen