Hello and welcome to the latest installment of the Deployment Highlights
email.

The full calendar for next week lives at:
https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Deployments#Week_of_May_13th

For the week of May 6th we have the following interesting deployments:

== Monday ==

This is the first day that deployments will be happening from the server
Tin, housed in Eqaid (our new primary datacenter near Washington, D.C.)
instead of Fenari which is in Tampa, FL.

* The first deploy of MediaWiki 1.22wmf4
** Only to test.wikipedia.org, test2.wikipedia.org, and mediawiki.org
**
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_1.22/Roadmap#Schedule_for_the_deployments

* MediaWiki will begin reading from the Ceph-based filestorage hosted in
  Eqaid.

== Tuesday ==

* Notifications (formerly "Echo") will deploy bug fixes.
** https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Echo

== Wednesday ==

* MediaWiki 1.22wmf4 deployed to all non-Wikipedia sites
  (Wiktionary, Wikisource, Wikinews, Wikibooks, Wikiquote, Wikiversity,
  and a few other sites)
**
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki_1.22/Roadmap#Schedule_for_the_deployments

* http://wikidata.org will update the repository software with the
  latest bugfixes (no new features, and no code touching the "clients",
  eg: English Wikipedia).

== Friday ==

* NO DEPLOYS! :-)

== All week ==

* Lightning Deploys!
** https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Lightning_deployments

Thanks,

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| identi.ca: @greg                A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |