Hi Vishal,

On Sat, 2013-05-11 at 06:20 +0000, hungers.to.nurt...@gmail.com wrote:
> This is my project http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Making-it-yours
> for GSOC - 2013, which I hope haven’t interested you.

Dozens of projects were introduced on this list in the last weeks, so
I'd appreciate if you could include a summary in the email subject
instead of making me click your link to find out whether your topic
interests me or not.

> Recently, I encountered with an analogy for my project which I wish to
> discuss with you so that I can persuade you. Head to this
> https://play.google.com/store/books and select a free book ( say Pride
> and Prejudice). Select some text and see how elegantly we can do
> operations I wish Wikipedia must have but not limited to.

Again I'd very much appreciate if you could describe *in words* what you
refer to, instead of making me click and only get a "Sorry, the Books
category on Google Play is not yet available in your country."

andre
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/