Dmitrii,

Please do not reply-all when writing a reply to an email without also
trimming off all but one mailing list.  For my part, I'll avoid sending
out announcements with multiple lists in the "To:" and "CC:" fields from
now on.

On 05/18/2013 12:18 PM, Dmitrii Kouznetsov wrote:
> What for do you need the complex operations?
> I thought, the PHP supports only the real arithmetics..

You are using a different definition of "logistics" than I am.

I posted the definition I'm using:

>>    The detailed coordination of a complex operation involving many
>>    people, facilities, or supplies.

Perhaps the article on Wikipedia would be helpful:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logistics

I can't release today because releasing software is a complex operation
that involves coordination and cooperation of several people -- some of
whom are not available today.

I didn't properly anticipate the amount of coordination that this would
take when I said I would make a release today.  That is why I said I ran
into a problem of logistics.

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Imagination does not breed insanity. Exactly what does breed insanity
    is reason. Poets do not go mad; but chess-players do.
        -- G.K. Chesterson