Thanks for the idea! I'll add those pretty soon, shouldn't take much effort.

Cheers,
Nilesh

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 5:16 AM, Matthew Flaschen
<mflasc...@wikimedia.org>wrote:

> On 05/21/2013 05:29 PM, Nilesh Chakraborty wrote:
> > You can give it a bunch of property IDs, or a bunch of property-value
> > pairs, or a mix of both; select the the type of recommendation and hit
> "Get
> > suggestions!" :) Feedback is much appreciated.
>
> It would be good to show the original properties in a separate section
> on the result screen, so you can compare what you provided to what was
> suggested.
>
> All should be linked to Wikidata for convenience.
>
> Matt Flaschen

A quest eternal, a life so small! So don't just play the guitar, build one.
You can also email me at cont...@nileshc.com or visit my
website<http://www.nileshc.com/>