On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Jeroen De Dauw <jeroended...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Making entry points isn't straightforward (which is why I suggested
>> maintenance), but it can be done.
>>
>> We really need to cleanup the bootstrap process.
>>

> So you are saying it currently is not possible and that a new entry point
> needs to be created?
>
> If so, is there any way to get such a thing done in a short period of time?
> I can throw an hour at it or so, but not more.

It seems like it...I'm sorry if I mislead you the other day in trying
to use maintenance, I suppose I just misunderstood your needs.

The pattern in WebStart or Maintenance should give you enough
to go on. I can't promise it's a 1 hour or less task, but it shouldn't
take you too long.

Yeah it sucks, but that just reinforces my point about us needing
to fix this.

FWIW, the request routing stuff is neat, but it's probably overkill
for what we're needing here. Incremental improvements can be
made to the bootstraping if anyone is brave enough to play with
Setup.php ;-)

-Chad