Thanks to Matt and Daniel for your input so far.
I would really appreciate some more heads commenting/voting on this so
it is possible to start building this...

Thanks in advance!
Jon

https://mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Allow_styling_in_templates

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Matthew Flaschen
<mflasc...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> On 06/13/2013 02:57 PM, Brian Wolff wrote:
>> That's an important point you forgot to mention in your original
>> proposal. I assumed you wanted this to be editable by everyone :)
>
> I think it should simply follow the permissions of the accompanying
> page.  That way, people can develop templates in their userspace (it
> needs to provide for that if it's limited to certain namespaces).
> Little used templates are generally not protected, and the same should
> follow for the CSS.  This does imply the sanitization needs to work.
>
> Matt Flaschen

Jon Robson
http://jonrobson.me.uk
@rakugojon