Hi, I'm hoping to finish the blog post about GSoC / OPW this week. I'm
drafting it at

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Blog/Drafts/GSoC_OPW_fake_title#Yevheniy_.28Chernihiv.29_-_Improvement_of_Glossary_tools

I started with the excerpts of the students user pages, so you have
more time to look at them and edit at well. These are your words, I
just cut the quotes to similar, short sizes trying to leave the
essence and an attitude...

Every entry will have also a mention to the mentors, linking to their
user pages as in
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Mentorship_programs/Possible_mentors

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM, Quim Gil <q...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Mentorship_programs/Possible_mentors#GSoC_Mentor_Summit
>

> Nobody signed up?

Ok, at least someone did. Just to make sure the circumstances are
lcear: this is a great event, travel and accommodation is sponsored
and hundreds of mentors out there wish to be invited.

> Anyway, since today the GSoC bonding period is officially over and everybody
> should have started working on development tasks. Is this the case?

I have sent a ping to the 4 teams that haven't added a "Bonding: OK"
tag to the table yet. Hopefully the only problem is that they forgot
to edit the table and all the rest is fine, with their projects
started and well focused.

>> With an implicit heads up for the completion of the community bonding
>> period:
>>
>> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Summer_of_Code_2013#Community_bonding_period

> We will have a GSoC/OPW IRC AllHands next week. CONFIRMED
>
> Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 15:00 UTC (8:30pm IST, 8am PDT)
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130626T08&p1=224&ah=1

This is now confirmed and I will send a proper invitation to all
students and mentors.

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation