From: "Brian Levine" <supp...@github.com> (GitHub Staff)
To: matma....@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Commits in mirrored repositories not showing up on my profile
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 06:47:19 +0200

Hi Bartosz

In order to link your commits to your GitHub account, you need to have some
association with the repository other than authoring the commit. Usually,
having push access gives you that connection. In this case, you don't have push
permission, so we don't link you to the commit.

The easy solution here is for you to star the repository. If you star it -
along with the other repositories that are giving you this problem - we'll see
that you're connected to the repository and you'll get contribution credit for
those commits.

Cheers
Brian

--