Nice extension :)

You may use generator to enjoy this new property. For example to check
whether there is a disambig link from SOME_TITLE
en.wikipedia.org/w/api.php?action=query&generator=links&titles=SOME_TITLE&prop=pageprops&ppprop=disambiguation&gpllimit=500

(without this extension it was possible only with external tools such as
dablinks: http://toolserver.org/~dispenser/view/Dablinks)