I am using the Vector skin.  I have an extension very similar to whatlinkshere.
 It needs to take the current page as the parameter just like whatlinkshere.

I would like to add it to the toolbox, but actually I do not care where it is
in the navigation but the toolbox seems the most logical.

We have done this before with other older skins that had something like this
section:
I noticed that getToolBox() is within BaseTemplate.  Is there a way to add this
method to the tool box?

Thanks,

Mary Beebe
Battelle - Charlottesville, VA
Office: 434- 951-2149

**Confidentiality Notice**
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the message to the intended recipient, any disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this communication or its
substance is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please return to the sender and delete from your computer system.