Thanks a lot,

I've updated WPCleaner [1] to use the new "disambiguation" property,
instead of looking for templates or categories.
I've been able to reduce the number of calls to the API when analzying a
page for links to disambiguation pages with this property.

Nico

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WPCleaner