Last week, we moved wikidata traffic in eqiad (so in practice, all non-European
traffic) from Squid to the new text Varnish cluster. A few issues were found
and fixed, and we haven't seen any new issues for several days.

Today I've done the same for Wikivoyage. Non-European Wikivoyage traffic,
served by our eqiad cluster, is now served by Varnish. Wikivoyage has a bigger
portion of normal users vs. API/bot traffic, so some new issues could surface.

Please let us know if you see any problems on Wikivoyage that might be related
to the Varnish migration; file a Bugzilla ticket or mail me directly.

Thanks!

--
Mark Bergsma <m...@wikimedia.org>
Lead Operations Architect