Honestly I've been having this probably a lot for the past couple weeks as
well. It has become more and more frequent for me to be logged out. I don't
think this is a specific issue with svWiki but it does seem to be something
to do with SUL changes (I don't think it changed because of https either, I
was having issues before that).

James Alexander
Legal and Community Advocacy
Wikimedia Foundation