The zero ESI change is now live, but is enabled only when X-FORCE-ESI
header is set to "1".  Also, it won't work until varnish enables ESI
support for zero requests (see
doc<https://www.varnish-cache.org/docs/3.0/tutorial/esi.html>
)

I propose the following deployment steps:

1) set beresp.do_esi = true for all requests with X-CS header. (should not
be enabled for javascript or any other non-html resources)
This will let us measure ESI impact when HTML has no <esi:include> tag.

2) Enable X-FORCE-ESI header for one or more smaller carriers while
monitoring the impact on varnish load

3) Enable ESI configuration flag for all zero partners

4) Remove cache variance on X-CS header