Hi Aran,

On Wed, 2013-10-09 at 16:53 -0300, Aran wrote:
> I'm trying to set a user's "realname" option on a local wiki (1.21.1)
> using the API. I can login successfully, confirm my login token fine and
> then I can get the options token and make the call to change options
> using the token.
>
> I get "Success" returned when I change the realname (or any other valid
> option such as password etc). But when I look in the user's preferences,
> or directly in the user db table there's nothing changed.

Could you provide the exact command, so somebody else could try to
reproduce?

andre

(Also, for future reference, please avoid replying to other emails and
replacing the subject line with your topic. Start a new thread instead.)
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/