On 10/10/2013 11:00 AM, Derric Atzrott wrote:
Beyond having mentors are there anymore requirements that we need to
fulfil as an organisation?  I wasn't able to find an FAQ for
organisations wishing to participate.  Do you know if one exists?

There is
https://code.google.com/p/google-code-in/wiki/GCIMentorInfo2013

If I had more time, and had contributed more code (or any code) to
the Mediawiki codebase (which I mostly don't due to the
aforementioned lack of time), I would offer to mentor even.  This
seems like a really great opportunity to pick up some new volunteers
and get some annoying bugs out of the way.

I'm pretty sure that there is a task that most of us could mentor. It doesn't need to be related with the MediaWiki codebase. Come on, think harder! ;)

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation