On 13 October 2013 12:44, Merlijn van Deen <valhall...@arctus.nl> wrote:

> The last week, I've been working on a web interface to upload patches to
> Gerrit. This would allow people to contribute, even without using git for
> more than 'pull' and 'diff'. One could even use the SVN mirror on github to
> update & generate patches.

Small update on this: I have now also added a function to import patches
from Bugzilla. You can paste a bugzilla url (either for an attachment or
for the bug) at
http://tools.wmflabs.org/gerrit-patch-uploader/bugzilla/fromurl , which is
also linked from the front page ('bz patch upload'). It load the patch and
propose an author and commit message based on the data available in
Bugzilla.

Best,
Merlijn