Hi,

Just like every first Tuesday of the month [1], the Engineering
Community team has reviewed and fine tuned the monthly and quarterly plans:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Engineering_Community_Team/Meetings

With Google Code-in and Outreach Program for Women starting soon, this
month is expected to be very busy.

We also have our team's quarterly review, which we expect will be useful
to sync our longer term plans with our actual activities - see
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Engineering/2013-14_Goals#Wikimedia_Technical_Community

Last week we had the monthly ECT Showcase, just like every last Tuesday
of the month [1]. There we presented a selection of tasks completed in
October. You can watch the video at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3Gl-oR2ucU (copy to Commons pending,
help welcome).

Next week we will have our monthly IRC meeting, just like every second
Tuesday of the month. You can propose topics to be discussed at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Engineering_Community_Team/Meetings#2013-11-12

That is all for now. We will use this thread for future updates.
Questions? Just ask.

[1] Just joking, we only completed a first iteration.

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation