Let's see what sorts of bugs crop up?  In my (limited) experience, the most
common issues are probably article content which renders poorly as a PDF
for some reason.  Those bugs aren't easy to fix in a bug day sprint, since
they tend to crop up slowly over time as people use the service and collect
lists of suboptimal pages.  (And some of these issues might be eventually
traced to Parsoid, and we know from experience that fixing those ends up
being a gradual collaboration between authors and developers to determine
whether the wikitext should be rewritten or the parser extended, etc.)

On the other hand, if our servers are crashing or the UI code is buggy,
etc, then a bug day would probably be useful to squash those sorts of
things.
 --scott

(http://cscott.net)