Hi,

If you're using Sublime Text as your text editor[1], I'd recommend checking out
the DocBlockr plugin[2]. It makes it easier to produce documentation comments.

It helps you through various features such as:
* Autocomplete various @-tags
* Auto-create blocks[3]
* Detect function params and property value types
* And lots more..

It avoids mistakes and speeds up the creation of conformant comments so that
Jenkins/JSDuck won't shout at you.

Though it provides all this by default, I recommend you fine tune it to your
liking
(and to the specifics of JSDuck).

To deal with the variety in how different projects write documentation comments,
it has various configuration options[4] (e.g. @return vs @returns, @var, vs
@property,
type {Boolean}, {boolean} or {bool} etc.). I've published my configuration on
GitHub.
It might be useful to you to get started[5].

You can install DocBlockr in Subllime the "easy" way using Package Control[6],
or check out the plugin page[2] for manual installation.

-- Krinkle

[1] http://www.sublimetext.com/
[2] https://github.com/spadgos/sublime-jsdocs
[3] Type "/**" followed by tab to insert the template, then tab trough
placeholders to fill them in
[4]
https://github.com/spadgos/sublime-jsdocs/blob/2.11.7/Base%20File.sublime-settings
[4]