Hey,

A while back I created a properly segregated interface for turning message
keys into messages. Since I've seen someone create almost the exact same
thing, and now ended up needing such an interface in another project as
well, I decided to put this into its own little library.

https://github.com/JeroenDeDauw/i18n

At this time, only msgText is exposed in the general interface, as this is
the only thing I've needed so far. This can easily be extended for other
use cases though. Just released version 0.1 of this library, which is fully
tested, and is installable via Composer.

Hope this is of use to some people, and of great amusement to those who do
not understand interface segregation and IoC.

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw
http://www.bn2vs.com