Hi,

Huggle 3 is slowly getting near to first release, and I have yet set
up some built environment for early beta versions. 1 for windows on
one of my own windows boxens (using NSIS and MinGW) which I use to
release beta version packages on sourceforge, and other one for linux
using launchpad.

So that both Windows and Linux users can easily get and install huggle
packages with no need to understand how compiling works or any need to
resolve any dependencies themselves. [1]

Unfortunately, we have no such thing for MacOS, not just because
neither me or any other current huggle dev owns a Mac, but also
because there is no free launchpad like service for mac's I know of.

So, if someone of you has enough experience with packaging software
for Macs and wants to help with huggle packaging for MacOS, let us
know so that we can setup some build process for MacOS users as well.

1 - More information on how to get huggle packages is at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Huggle/Huggle3_Beta#Prebuilt_packages