Hi Sumana,

Sumana Harihareswara schreef op 4-1-2014 4:48:
Hi! As of yesterday, I'm back after my three-month sabbatical at Hacker
School. I'm in catchup mode so I haven't yet resubscribed to most lists,
nor quite taken back over Engineering Community Team (Quim Gil is still in
charge until sometime next week when I feel back up to speed).
Welcome back! Would be great if you could share your experiences, you're the only person I know who went to a hacker school :-)
Do you plan to contribute (more) code to WMF or other open source projects?

Maarten