The time you obtained the edit token has nothing to do with the uniqueness
of the token, or the effective life time of the token.

I believe starttimestamp is just any edit after this point is a conflict,
where base timestamp should match the timestamp of the base revision. Thus
the difference between them is you give them different values.

-bawolff