Hoi,
In Reasonator we now support calendars [1] It does show you things like
people who were born / died on that date, events under way on that date ..

Play with and notice that longer periods are also supported. Some longer
periods may take some time but we have a waiting bar for you..It does
support any of the languages that we support. It uses Wikidata information
so if your favourite person or event is not mentioned. Just add the details
in Wikidata.
Thanks,
       GerardM

PS three cheers for Magnus