Hi, the registration to the Zürich Hackathon will open very soon.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Zurich_Hackathon_2014

Wikimedia CH is doing a great work putting in place the foundations of
the event. There are two areas where they need help from the tech community:

* defining the schedule
* processing travel sponsorship requests

We should have 3-5 experienced contributors in each of these areas,
overlaps allowed. In the first case they would drive the definition of
the schedule, with whatever community process they want to put in place.
In the second place they would need to go case by case and decide
privately as a team whether candidate X gets sponsorship or not.

Who wants to get involved in the program?

I'm happy to help with the sponsorship requests.

Please document in the wiki page. I will be on offline holidays on Feb
8-17, but you can ask any questions about the event to Manuel, CCed.

Thank you!

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation