Thanks everyone, Daniel, that makes sense to me.

Some quick sleuthing shows that the requests library has some SSL
negotiation issues resolved in 2.x (tool labs is currently running 1.1.0),
though I'm not quickly finding specifics. I am hoping an upgrade will make
things Just Work but changing the load order of the Apache sites sounds
like a smart thing to do regardless. Do we need an RT ticket for that?

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 2:04 PM, Daniel Zahn <dz...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Either way it's probable not bad to change the order of loading Apache
> sites to make Bugzilla
> the default now. If somebody doesn't get what they want, at least they get
> the Bugtracker

Arthur Richards
Software Engineer, Mobile
[[User:Awjrichards]]