Let me put this out there so there isn’t confusion. The regular 6 month
releases of Ubuntu are the stable releases. A LTS release is released every two
years on the same cycle as regular Ubuntu releases. A LTS release is certainly
more stable than regular releases, but not calling regular releases stable is a
bit misleading.

Techman224