There are currently 96 pages on commonswiki with page_latest = 0 (i.e. they are missing a revision to display). Some go back to 2013 (oldest is [1]), but a spate of about 40 or so have appeared in the last few days.

Very odd... I guess they all need to be fixed and the underlying issue checked
out.

TTO

--
[1] https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Montreal_Place_Londres_2013.JPG