The log's now on
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_meetings/RFC_review_2014-02-27.
I apologise; we didn't have time to get to Allow
styling in
templates<https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Allow_styling_in_templates>or
Inline
diffs <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Inline_diffs>.
In the future I'll only schedule 2 RFCs per session.

Outcomes: Pau Giner is going to finish the Grid RFC and add certain
suggested details so that it can be accepted. It's probably a good idea for
us to revisit the implementation in April to see what the Language team has
done with it. And more research is required on advanced possibilities for
scoping site CSS (this will probably fall to Juliusz Gonera).

Next meeting: March 5th on passwords and TitleValue - setting time soon.
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Architecture_meetings/RFC_review_2014-03-05

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Sumana Harihareswara <suma...@wikimedia.org