Hi Niklas, I know that in Finnish each word should be changed the same as
in Russian, that's why it causes the problems with translation. Right now I
am looking for solutions which can help find the original word. I put this
language as an example, which shows the purpose of using, of course after
implementing English others languages could be added with wider support.